Fisher River Cree Nation through Fisher River Economic Development Corporation is please to respond to this opportunity to develop a community owned utility scale solar project and recognize the Pre-Feasibility Study as the first critical step towards this goal and secure a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with MB Hydro.
The project of this nature must be community driven to develop a community oriented solar farm strategy that not only optimizes energy efficiencies in the current and future building stock, but also which becomes a source of pride for all community members.
• Over 2900 Heliene Tier 1 solar panels- Made in Canada
• 1.45 GigaWatt hours per year
• Enough to power 350-400 homes
• A dozen FRCN members trained & certified
• 5 full days to get the panels on