CAR WASH/LAUNDROMAT ATTENDANT
Casual/On Call Position (2)
Fisher River Economic Development Corp. seeks a highly dynamic individual to oversee a self-service operated coin car wash and Laundromat located in Fisher River Cree Nation.
The Car Wash/Laundromat Attendant reports to the Supervisor of the Fisher River Car Wash/Laundromat.
- Available to work when needed such as Week Days/Weekends;
- The ability to work in a customer service oriented environment;
- Reliable to work independently and efficiently;
- Keep the entire property clean and ensure everything is kept orderly and organized;
- Must have attached with Resume: Criminal Record Check, Child and Adult Abuse Registry Checks;
- Must have residence in Fisher River.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Band members will be given priority
Applicants are asked to submit a resume stating their qualifications and experience relative to the above requirements.
Please forward your resume by Monday, March 18, 2019 @ 4:30 pm to:
P.O. Box 359, Koostatak, MB R0C 1S0
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.